As those of you follow TO&E on social media already know (WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T FOLLOW US ON XYZ??? FIX IT NOW!), I’ve been accepted to study abroad in Bath, UK this upcoming spring!
If you’ve been around for a while, you know that that’s been *the* goal for basically forever. You know, follow in Shakespeare’s footsteps, marry Prince Harry and live happily ever after (no, he’s not in a relationship. He wouldn’t do that to me, least of all to be announced on my birthday.)?
Okay, so maybe my actual expectations aren’t quite that high. But, I’ll be doing some absolutely amazing things that I never would have thought could have escaped my dreams! Due to popular demand on Twitter, here are some of the highlights of my upcoming trip:
- A week-long stay at Oxford.
- Can we discuss the books at Univ for a moment?
- The programme website states that “Breakfast is served daily in the Great Hall.” You can’t tell me otherwise, I’m studying at Hogwarts next spring.
- A stay at Stratford.
- Three words: ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY.
- Possible maybe trip to Dublin.
- Our actual course listing has yet to be announced, but one of my top choices offers a weekend trip to Dublin. If you’ve been around awhile, you know I’m sliiiightly in love with Ireland, so I’m sure you can sense my excitement. If nothing else? The Dublin Writers Museum.
- JANE AUSTEN
Can you tell I’m excited? Because I’m pretty darn excited. In fact, I’m so excited that my wonderful Mommy put together a gift basket of wonderfully British goods for my birthday.