Angela and Jazmine, of The Clutter Box and Fairy Lights & Dreams, respectively, came up with the brilliance of a Monthly Goal Collaboration, and I’m thrilled to be joining them and the other bloggers yet again this month!
September’s post is a bit delayed after a string of health problems, computer problems, and general back to school stress, but here goes!
Looking back on August:
Some high points:
- My internship has turned into a real job! Apparently they just couldn’t bear to give me up. 🙂
- I’m slowly getting more comfortable with Hootsuite and Facebook’s scheduler in getting social media posts set.
- I’ve successfully returned to year 3 at Gettysburg and into my rather interesting array of classes.
- My sister is starting high school beautifully and actually enjoying some of it.
- I got to read quite a few books (hoping to get a compilation post up soon regarding some of my recommendations!) before being hit with the semester’s reading load.
- Friends. I really need to make some new ones here at Gburg. Sure, I have plenty of “let’s grab dinner [once per month or so] and catch up” friends, but I need to some friends that are close enough that we don’t need that catching up every few weeks—we already knew. Who knew making friends in college is so difficult once you’re a junior??
- My health needs to improve. Not that that’s simple, by any means, but it would make pretty much everything else easier….That will mean appointments, that will mean tests, that will mean, likely, even more stress along the way. To fix it though? So worth it.
- Going largely off the former, my blogging has fallen to the wayside, especially with school starting on top of it. Will do better this month!
And so, some goals for September:
“Jules, you do too much already,” I hear you warn concernedly. I know. But I really need to renew my commitment to my current clubs, especially those that I rarely–if ever—make time for.
I’ve already explained the importance of this one; I haven’t worked out the specifics, but I’m pretty darn determined.
Get at least one post up per week. Schedule social media. Post on Instagram. I’ve got this.
So…here’s hoping the gals of this collab can keep my motivation high! Feel free to let me know if you have any tips!