- I scheduled a decent number of social media posts for TO&E, Hanging in There, and HC @ Gettysburg.
- I successfully moved into my housing for the remainder of my internship.
- I found myself spending time with friends outside of my apartment!
- I’ve worked more at networking with my fellow bloggers.
- I began reading at a great pace, but it slowed down as the month progressed.
- I still haven’t been blogging at the frequency I’d like to be.
So, looking forward: some monthly goals!
Pick up on reading
I’m going to finish at least four books before school starts again.
I’m going to blog more frequently and keep up the social media pages!
Get a schedule for the fall.
I’m currently lacking a list of classes for the fall. Need to fix that.
Get Rachem ready for high school.
As much as I like to deny it, my little sister is starting high school later this month. The least I can do is help her prepare.
Spend time with my family.
I’ll be home for a few weeks this month, so I plan to make the most of it!
Finish my internship with flying colors.
There are just a few more days of work and a single essay keeping me from being finished. Time flies!
So…here’s hoping the gals of this collab can keep my motivation high! Feel free to let me know if you have any tips!