- My internship has been going brilliantly! I’ve learned a crazy amount and met some amazing people—and it’s only about halfway through.
- I befriended a squirrel.
- I joined Blogging College thanks to Twitter (and am making so many amazing connections as a result!).
- I’ve expanded the social media for TO&E—aka, I’m actually using it. 😀
- My workouts have been virtually nonexistent, between sickness and busyness and—I’ll admit it—laziness.
- I’m not posting quite as regularly as I’d like to here, let alone scheduling in advance like I keep telling myself I will.
So, looking forward to June: some goals!
The past week has contained more reading for pleasure than I’ve done in months. I want to keep up the pace!
Further expand TO&E
Whether that’s guest posts and lovely collaborations like this, or being more diligent with social media posts, I’m determined. Number one? Work on the newsletter!
Work on my coaching business
Since my workouts have been lacking, my business has too. Baby steps in the right direction fit the bill!
Leave the apartment more
A friend recently asked me what I do for fun these days and I realized just how much of that “fun” involves sitting in my apartment—reading, watching movies, listening to music, talking to squirrels. As much as I like the place, I have to remind myself that there’s actually a world beyond the Ridge.
I’m participating in Write Like You’re Alive and Camp NaNoWriMo this month, so I’m hoping this is inevitable!
So…here’s hoping the gals of this collab can keep my motivation high! Feel free to let me know if you have any tips!