*Note: Though this will be back-dated to it’s intended date of posting, the content will express November 20th.
- Alarm goes off. Hit “dismiss” a few times. Finally get out of bed.
- Shower. Enjoy Dancing Through Life. Perhaps today will be that great of a day?
- Get dressed, remember how sore my shoulder/back are (from sleeping, of all things).
- Study. That astrophysics exam isn’t going to pass itself.
- Organize. Reply to emails, plan this week’s Her Campus content.
- Test time! Take the astronomy exam, hopefully do fairly well.
- Back to work. Head to the English lounge, work a lot. Try to be productive.
- Bathroom break. Run into a beagle? Totally normal.
- Her Campus meeting. Explain new accountability policies, give killer pep talk.
- Group project meeting. Prove that I have some idea as to what’s going on with this project, continue planning for remainder thereof.
- Dance Ensemble showcase. Go support the team despite your inability to be on stage with them.
- More productivity. Or, attempts at such. Get something accomplished.
- Remember that it’s Friday. Watch Netflix to celebrate.
- Count down the days until seeing this face!