I’ve had the honor of being nominated by the lovely Sherina of SherinaSpeaks- thank you so much, Sherina! She’s got a wonderful blog of her own, which you should definitely check it out!
The rules for this award are….
-Display the award.
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Share seven facts about yourself.
-Nominate 15 blogs.
-Link to your nominees’ blogs.
-Let them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
1) I have an incredible weakness for cute animals. My puppy’s my favorite!
For some more cute animals, check out Hope, Faith, and MowMow from Trevor Zoo at Millbrook School– how often do you get the chance to watch a live stream of adorable red pandas? If you’re able, I fully support donating to the cause (see their site for more details on donating)!
2) I’m quite possibly the biggest klutz to ever exist. Why do I wear a knee brace? I walked across a street and partially dislocated my knee cap. Why am I currently limping? I was walking up some stairs and sprained my ankle. Thankfully, I rarely fall completely, but I hurt myself far too easily for my liking.
3) I absolutely adore Tiffany’s- I might rival Audrey Hepburn.
This has led to a subsequent love for Breakfast at Tiffany’s, but that’s a post for another day.
4) I absolutely adore Disney movies- my roommate’s an expert on Walt Disney World, and it’s almost certain we can quote at least all of the canon films verbatim, and we’ve literally spent hours just discussing this single topic. A day rarely goes by without a soundtrack playing in our room! You’d think it would be hard to be this excited about something for an extended period of time, but we manage, and have a ton of fun in the process.
5) My mom is without a doubt my best friend. I may be the only college student to ever call her mom a dozen times a day just to chat. Have you seen Gilmore Girls? She’s my Lorelai.
6) I love random facts. Will this ever help me in life? Probably not. But hey, who knows! Maybe someday the square root of pi or the weather in the days after the Battle of Gettysburg will come in handy!
7) I honestly love going to the gym. And eating “rabbit food.” And going to bed early. I even like drinking water most days (assuming that coffee has already been consumed!). No, I’m not kidding!
Now, being super new to the blogosphere, I can’t truthfully say I know fifteen blogs yet! (I know, I’m breaking the rules….I’m sorry!) Otherwise, here are my nominations!
Thanks again to Sherina for the nomination, and congratulations to the nominees!